TGIF!!! Which of course means that it’s time for the BlogHop and the Follow Friday and a review of we did this week!
She is so wonderful for hosting this event every week! Thanks so much Jen for all your work!!! This week Anne from My Head Is Full Of Books) asks us to:
that you have written in the past three months.
Cutie is nothing if not passionate about reading but this review was so full of excitement over a book that floored her that you can’t help but want to read it as well. If you haven’t had the pleasure of reading her review yet, please do so!
Parajunkee is also running a Follow Friday meme that we love. This week she’s featuring Angela from The Reading Angel who asks the question:
Wow! That’s a toughy too! I love curling up with a real book more than anything else. There’s just something visceral and pleasing about it. But I adore my Kindle, whom I call My Precious, for the ease, immediacy and variety of books I can carry at one time. So this fox votes: BOTH!
We love networking so much! So please stop by both Parajunky’s and Angela’s sites as well and see who else is out and about doing the book blog networking thing!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- I did a quick post about Beautiful Creatures being a YALSA Teens’ Top 10 for 2010 Nominee and talked about the contest The Caster Girls are sponsoring to promote Beautiful Creatures.
- Danny did our very first In My Mailbox (complete with her very own button)!
- Danny reviewed the Morganville Vampire series, one a lot of you seemed to enjoy as well!
- Danny and I reviewed HP Mallory’s debut novels, Fire Burn & Cauldron Bubble and To Kill A Warlock.
- Danny also did a Waiting On Wednesday post, along with a new button. She’s waiting on the latest book in the Morganville Vampires series, Ghost Town.
- Uhyesplease accepted The Versatile Blogger Award on our behalf and passed it on to four other amazing blogs!
- Cutie’s Corner was back yesterday with another five on a theme: this time romance novels. *sigh* I do love me some love!!
- And as many of you are aware, Cutie is hosting an epic hush, hush discussion! This week’s discussion post was written by Susie of ApplesNFeathers. If you enjoyed hush, hush, you should DEFINITELY check it out! AND everyone who comments is entered for a chance to win a pre-ordered copy of Crescendo! Check out the give-away rules here.
Now go and get lost….in a book!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017