Another week has passed and that means it’s time for us to hop to it: getting to check out other book blogs and summing up what we were up to this week. Jen over at Crazy for Books is again hosting a Blog Hop which is a great opportunity to check out some fantastic book blogs, make some new friends and just see what else is going on out there in the booky blogosphere. So go ahead and join the fun, visit and show some love.
Two of the blogs that I found and joined because of the Hop this week are:
You should definitely go check them out!
Now, as usual we also take the opportunity to wrap up the past week at the Bookworms.
- Danny started the week off by sharing her thoughts on the iPad verses Kindle research she’s been so generously doing! (She sacrifices so much for her love of us, doesn’t she? *wink*)
- Cutie wrote a monster review of Graceling and Fire by Kristen Cashore
- I wrote about my love for a quirky book called Going Bovine by Libba Bray
- Annnd our Summer Book Contest is still running! There are lots of great prizes to win (some are even still a mystery) and you can enter until 10pm CST June 21st, so click on the button below and ENTER!!!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017