Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question is from Mina at Mina Burrows:
If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?
Awesome question, Mina! My vote is for The Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn.
It’s a Regency romance series that I absolutely adore!!! I would love to hang out with the Bridgerton girls, swapping stories and witticisms over tea while possibly being wooed by one of their swoon inducing brothers!! *fans self* Or, perhaps, I’d be stealing Daphne’s husband. *wink*
This week’s question is from Rebecca of Confessions of a Page Turner:
Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
Oh, I absolutely LOVE THIS!!! Ok, so, here’s me:
- I have a library in my house. We live in a fairly average sized home, I don’t live in a mansion by any stretch, but when my husband and I bought this house we set a room aside for all of our books. It’s one of my favorite places in the world!
- I accidentally outted myself to my MIL as a reader of serious bodice ripping romance novels because I shelved them in the above mentioned library. Let’s just say when she saw them it was an odd moment….
- All of my online friends I met because of a book…Twilight. It’s been a magnificent almost three years, ladies, and to you Ms. Meyer…thank you so much for writing something that would make me so obsessed that I would seek out likewise passionate folks on the interwebs!!!
- I’ve written four novel-length stories and thrown three of them promptly away. I think I enjoy the process of writing far more than the process of editing. Also, once the story’s done, I fall out of love with my characters. *sad panda* But I may have a novel worth reading in me yet!
- I love to re-read a good book. I used to spend my summers re-reading Stephen King books when I was in high school. I read Twilight so many times I’ve lost track. I love, love, love re-reading a good book. I like re-immersing myself into a world where the characters are like my own friends. *sigh*
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Danny was panting after the 3 hotties she read about in C. C. Hunter’s Born at Midnight.
- Danny is also participating in the lovely event, Random Acts of Kindness and wrote about her experience here.
- This week’s In My Mailbox was by none other than Danny. Come see what she got!
- In the continuation of the Danny show, she reviewed One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen, the second book in the Past Midnight series.
- Danny gave her honest opinion of Wither by Lauren DeStefano, a book that readers seem to either love or not fairly intensely.
- Cutie reviewed book that had an interesting spin on the YA Wereworlf, Red Moon Rising by Peter Moore.
- Cutie and I reviewed The Hollow and The Haunted by Jessica Verday. We were really intrigued by the premise of this series, stop by to see what we thought of the results.
- Cutie wants to take you to the movies the latest installment of Cutie’s Corner. I jumped on that train in a hurry. Have you?
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017