Happy Friday Welcome to our Friday Feature!
My Friday Love is a weekly meme, where we want to share what we loved during this past week.
Today the topic of the Friday Love is :Events in the Bloggyshere that are just awesome!
My Friday Love is…
This is a fantastic post from a Blogger I truly adore. In this post she talked about how sometimes and although you clearly don’t want to feel the blogger envy. Followers, Comments.. etc-
Blogging is a TON of fun, right? You know this, that’s why you blog! But most things in life aren’t ALL good or ALL bad, and blogging is no exception. –“by Small Review”
Not only is this post itself phenomenal but also all the wonderful comments below. So, don’t just read the post, go to the comments!
Small Review is a wonderful Blogger and I’m glad I followed her right from the Beginning. She not only writes such wonderful posts like the one above, she also has a incredible Feature for all “Blogger newbies” calles Busting The Newbies Blues:
This event is designed to:
- Put new YA book bloggers on the map
- Increase blogger interaction
- Start a discussion by sharing our experiences as new bloggers
- Learn about what it was like for established bloggers when they were newbies
So be a Friday Lover and visit Small to say Hello! 🙂
Happy Friday and Much Love,
Oh and don’t forget to enter our Givaway of Hallowed and Tempest!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017