Yes, it ‘s Friday, dear reader, and of course this means it’s time for our weekly blog hop and round up.
This week Jen decided to spice the hop up with a question for each blog to answer: What is your name and why did you start blogging?
Well, as you may know, there are 8 Bookworms that blog on this site, but I’ll answer for me, Pushy. You can see our first post here for the answers for the other bookworms.
HELLO! My name is Pushy and I love to read! Actually, my name is Heather, but as there are two other Heathers that blog here, I go by my screen name, One Pushy Fox or Pushy for short. And I joined the Bookworm team because I love to read.
All the Bookworms met because of our love for a certain book (*cough* Twilight *cough*) but after a few months, Danny, our fearless leader, realized that she needed to talk about the other books she was falling in love with and she reached out to the rest of us to join her on this new bloggy adventure. And it’s be great!! So, thank you, Danny!!
So that’s us. If you’re new, thanks for stopping by and we hope you’ll take a second to check out some of our reviews. If you like what you see, please follow. If you’re already a follower, hello again, dear reader!!! You know how much we enjoy you stopping by.
And before I let you go, here’s briefly what we’ve been up to at Bewitched Bookworms this week:
- Pushy reviewed Black Box, a great story about a tough topic: teenage mental health.
- Cutie wrote an amazing review of Fetch. You will definitely want to add this book to your TBR pile after reading Cutie’s review.
- Six of the eight Bookworms met up in Chicago for the premiere of Eclipse. It was fabulous. It was wonderment. But, at the moment, I have no pictures. Updates on the fun times will be provided soon.
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017