February is the month of Valentines Day and all things about loooooveeee! So, Jenny from Supernatural Snark and I kept thinking of celebrating this month with you and some of our favourite Authors!
Jenny and I are both big fat suckers of romance, and if a story doesn’t have some tiny bit of romance we usually don’t fully enjoy the book. We love to swoon over the boys and we love to feel the butterflies of first love and intensely touching romance!
For each Friday in February two authors is going to share a Love Letter with us, which you can find here at the Bookworms and at Supernatural Snark. This will be either from the author to one of her characters or between characters. And, we can assure you that this is going to be swoon worthy wonderful!
- Katie McGarry – Crash Into You
- Gena Showalter – Alice in Zombieland
- Sara B. Larson – Defy
- Lynne Matson – NIL
- Wendy Higgins (The Sweet Trilogy)
- A.C. Gaughen (Scarlet, Lady Thief)
- Tiffany Schmidt (Bright Before Sunrise)
- Nichole Chase (Suddenly Royal, Recklessly Royal)
- Lorraine Heath (When the Duke Was Wicked)
- Kasie West (Split Second)
Jenny and I will be hosting a Giveaway with it, so be sure to check back Fridays at the Bewitched Bookworms and Supernatural Snark for swoon worthy loveliness!
We hope you are as excited as we are and hope to see you back next Friday!