Friday’s are exciting! End of week, End of work for 2 days and the weekend is in sight! So, yes I do love Fridays! Plus it’s the Day to go around and show Bloggy Love, discover new Blogs, meet old Friends or just step by and say Hi!
Let’s start with Jen’s Blog Hop
. She’s in incredible, hosting this ever week and helps us to connect! Visit her and show some love…
Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?
Yep, we do have a Rating System. I love to see immediately what people think about the book they are reviewing. We first had ratings from 1-5, which were those pretty book piles:
But sometimes, we all wished to have half ratings since sometimes books are not really a 4 but also not a 3 so we introduced new Ratings, going from 1 till 5 plus in half ratings. We decided this time to go with a number plus some sparkles coming out of a book. Fitting to our blog and rating : 1 no magic, 2 just some sparkles, 3 charming, 4 really entranced, 5 truly bewitched
As I said, I always lot to see ratings myself, plus I find it important to underline your review with some visual stuff, and ratings can look soo pretty. I love our new ones!
Let’s go to the next point of our Friday agenda the wonderful Follow Friday from Parajunkee. What I love most is that she always features one blog, so go visit her and look who is featured this week!
Plus she has a question for us, she asks what is the first book you remember reading?
Oh my god, I have so no clue! Honestly, I can’t remember what was the first book I read. I remember my Grandma who just passed away, reading those small kids books with me and I loved them. They were small and illustrated but I can’t remember anymore how they were called and it’s to early to call my mum to ask hehe!
But do you remember the first book you’ve ever read?
Anyhoodle! Let’s wrap up this week so that you see what#s up here at the Bookworms and it also might help you to decide if you’d like to stay with us for a lill longer:)
- Pushy reviewed Think of a Number from John Verdon. It’s a mystery and sort of a thriller but pushy gave it a try and wasn’t disappointed! It’s a Debut Novel definitely worth reading!
- We had a post supporting Bloggy friends with a Charity project we found absolutely lovely. The Bookworms also donated some money to help kids and for one Charity the help to get kids books they wouldn’t be able to buy.
- I reviewed a fantastic Urban Fantasy Debut from Robyn Bachar called Blood, Smoke and Mirrors. First I absolutely love the cover and I really enjoyed the book at lot!! So if you never heard of this book but love fun, light Urban fantasy novels spiced up with a bit of Romance read my review:)
- And, I participate in Book Crazy’s From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon! It’s still running so you can still join the Fun. Jen organized some awesome Mini-Challanges along the way which are awesome!! The Bewitched Bookworms also will hold a Mini-Challenge with a cute pize, so come back tomorrow! Woho!
- Oh and don’t forget the hush,hush discussion at cutie’s Blog! This week Annie presents Chapters 13-15. Do if you love hush,hush then discuss with us this awesome piece of a book!
Woho Ok, this seems like we had a busy week! But it’s not over yet, I still be part of the Read-A-Thon which will end on Sunday. This is also why I picked Jen and Book Crazy to be featured this week!Jen has a wonderful Blog and is a lovely person. I really love hanging out on her Blog and her Read-A-Thon is wonderfully organized!