Friday’s are exciting! End of week, End of work for 2 days and the weekend is in sight! So, yes I do love Fridays! Plus it’s the Day to go around and show Bloggy Love, discover new Blogs, meet old Friends or just step by and say Hi!
Let’s go to the next point of our Friday agenda the wonderful Follow Friday from Parajunkee. What I love most is that she always features one blog, so go visit her and look who is featured this week!
Plus she has a question for us, she asks what is the first book you remember reading?
- Pushy reviewed Think of a Number from John Verdon. It’s a mystery and sort of a thriller but pushy gave it a try and wasn’t disappointed! It’s a Debut Novel definitely worth reading!
- We had a post supporting Bloggy friends with a Charity project we found absolutely lovely. The Bookworms also donated some money to help kids and for one Charity the help to get kids books they wouldn’t be able to buy.
- I reviewed a fantastic Urban Fantasy Debut from Robyn Bachar called Blood, Smoke and Mirrors. First I absolutely love the cover and I really enjoyed the book at lot!! So if you never heard of this book but love fun, light Urban fantasy novels spiced up with a bit of Romance read my review:)
- And, I participate in Book Crazy’s From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon! It’s still running so you can still join the Fun. Jen organized some awesome Mini-Challanges along the way which are awesome!! The Bewitched Bookworms also will hold a Mini-Challenge with a cute pize, so come back tomorrow! Woho!
- Oh and don’t forget the hush,hush discussion at cutie’s Blog! This week Annie presents Chapters 13-15. Do if you love hush,hush then discuss with us this awesome piece of a book!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017