Even though she’s in the process of migrating her blog over to WordPress, she still took the time to host the hop. That’s a lot of love right there! This week ‘s post:
Is not up yet. Check back soon!
This week’s question is from Nicki J. Markus:
The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says “you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!” Who are you going to switch with?
Wow, who would I be? I’m the kind of girl who loves romance, so I’d like to switch places with Francesca Bridgerton in When He Was Wicked by Julia Quinn. I’m just going to say this….the cabin scene. *fans self* Whoo!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Heather and Pushy got the awesome opportunity to live blog for the HarperTeen Dark Days of Supernatural event that took place in IL!
- We did our first vlog on our recap of BEA and BBC. We laughed, we drank, it was better than Cat (and WAY shorter too!)!! Check it out!
- This week’s In My Mailbox was by Danny and there was SO MUCH awesomeness, she put it in a vlog! Come see what she got!
- Cutie reviews Queen of the Dead by Stacy Kade and tells why she was really entranced!
- Danny is so excited about the release of Tara Hudson’s Hereafter that she gave it a Book Birthday Shout Out and would love to hear what new releases you’re most thrilled about!
- Danny is entranced by a new series in this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday.
- Another tag team review was posted by Kristen and Greta about Ordinary Beauty by Laura Wiess. They loved it and they tell you why in the way only they can. Check it out!
- Cutie’s Corner is back this week and Cutie haz the read. Come find out what that means!
And, if you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! We announced our May winner this week and announced the prize for June! It’s great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017
Great answer! I like the round up 🙂
I'm an old follower! 😀
My recent post Book Review- Keeping the dead by Tess Gerritsen
I'm discovering so many books and series that I have to look into from today's FF – it's awesome! 🙂
The round up is really helpful – I sometimes battle to get around to all of the blogs I follow every day.
Shelagh (Old follower stopping by)
The Word Fiend
Hmm, I haven't read this book but Cabin Scenes are always a plus!! Already following!
Here’s my FF!
My recent post Follow Friday 3
Hopping through for the follow friday!
I do knot the book and the character you talk about. Should check them out though.
wishing you a wonderfull weekend!
Kyanara of The life of a BookAholic
My recent post Follow Friday 21-18 an dover book blogger tag aliong 13
Haven't read that, but I like the sound of it! Romances are my favourites. 😉 Also went with one! After having to really narrow my choices down, but I'm definitely happy with the choice. Lol.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Old follower hopping by. 🙂 My character life-switching discussion can be found here!
Rebecca @ kindle fever
My recent post Follow Friday 10
I haven't read When He Was Wicked but based on your comment I think I should! Happy Friday – I'm an old follower hopping through!
Wasteland by Patricia Williams
Hi, new follower here from the hop. Great choice and I love your blog!
Here is mine: http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/
I chose a character from Harry Potter lol!
The Musings of ALMYBNENR
A *fans self* scene, eh? Off I go to, uh, shop in Amazon for a totally unrelated title… totally unrelated….. *whistles innocently*
Great answer! I just started reading the Bridgerton series last month. And I've been hiding under a rock because these are my first JQ books. One of my friends sent me a package of books by authors I should've been reading. lol
I'll be back to follow. Seems like Blogger's follow feature shuts down every Friday.
Kati @ Romancing Rakes
My recent post WWW3
Just stopping by to say I <3 you!!!!
(also, loved that you picked a romance!–Smart thinking!!!)
My recent post Wednesdays Weekly Word
Hopping through. I've heard great things about Julia Quinn's books. I'll have to pick them up.
My recent post Hopping for the Weekend
I really enjoy Julia Quinn's work! New follower.
Find Out Who I'd Switch!
This week's hop questions are hard! It's difficult to pick just one! My pick would be Elena from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. Not only is she the only female werewolf but she's also married to Clay. Yum! I'm your an old follower, happy weekend!
Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
Join the Midnight Summer Festival.
My recent post Wolfish Buy- Full Moon Coin Collection
Just hopping by from Follow Friday =]
My recent post Follow Friday 3
OOohhh! I bet switching places with a character in a romance novel would be hot hot hot!
My recent post Awards and More Awards!! Yes!