Happy Friday Welcome to our Friday Feature!
My Friday Love is a weekly where we want to share what we loved during this past week.
My Friday Love is…
Katie McGarry News!
I was freaking out when Katie announced a few days ago her next book…
Breaking The Rules by Katie McGarry
It’s the follow up of Noah and Echo’s story and fills the gap between Pushing The Limits and Dare You To .
Here is what Katie announced on her Blog :
“In BREAKING THE RULES, Katie McGarry continues the story of Echo Emerson and Noah Hutchinson (PUSHING THE LIMITS) as the pair set out on a road trip so Echo can chase her dream of becoming an artist and for Noah to meet his remaining blood relatives, but as the realities of the world outside the walls of high school begin to press down on Echo and Noah the couple tries to discover if their love is strong enough to survive.
BREAKING THE RULES is a full length novel that starts a month or so into the trip Echo and Noah take after they graduated from high school. The time period of this book is between PUSHING THE LIMITS and DARE YOU TO.
BREAKING THE RULES will be released through Harlequin Teen in paperback and e-book formats on December 30, 2014 in North America. It will also be available in the United Kingdom and Australia around the same time period.
What’s even more exciting? There will be a brief teaser of BREAKING THE RULES in the back of TAKE ME ON (release date: May 27, 2014)
Add it to your shelf on goodreads:
SQUEALS!!!!! How much I love Echo and Noah and I am so excited that we are getting to hear how their relationship went on from where we left of!!!
THANK you so much Katie for writing this story!!!
- Interview with Katie McGarry
- Why we love Katie McGarry’s Writing & Characters
- Interview with Katie’s Editor at HarlequinTEEN – Margo Lipschultz
- Crash Into You Teaser!!!
Find Dare You To and Pushing The Limits
- Dare You To: Goodreads | Amazon | Bookworms Fangirl Review
- Crossing the Line: Goodreads | Amazon | Bookworms Fangirl Review
- Pushing The Limits : Goodreads | Amazon | Bookworms Fangirl Review
- Pushing The Limits Deleted Scene
- Pushing The Limits Read-Along
- Dare You To Teaser
- Dare You To Blog Tour (Playlist and Scene Excerpt)
- Crash Into You Blog Tour
- Crash Into You Review
- Crash Into You Love Letter from Isaiah to Rachel
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SO EXCITED DANNY! *grabby hands* I will pounce on this book the minute it’s available as I do with all her books. Cannot wait!
I’ve read Pushing the Limits, but I haven’t read any of the companion novels yet. I will definitely be reading this one. Ack! Why can’t I just stay home all day and read?
D. @ The Nerdy Journalist recently posted..Weekly memes feel like chores after a while
Wait – this is a trick. THIS CAN’T BE TRUE. *dies* This is all too much for me!!! And it’s full-length??? I don’t even know how to process this news right now O_O
Kayla @ The Thousand Lives recently posted..Let’s Make a Playlist For… (1)
OMGOMGOMGOMOGOM THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING. I AM DYING OF EXCITEMENT. *RUBS EYES A MILLION TIMES TO MAKE SURE THIS IS REAL*