February is the month of Valentines Day and all things about loooooveeee! So, Jenny from Supernatural Snark are celebrating this month with you and some of our favorite Authors!
Jenny and I are both big fat suckers of romance, and if a story doesn’t have some tiny bit of romance we usually don’t fully enjoy the book. We love to swoon over the boys and we love to feel the butterflies of first love and intensely touching romance!
For each Friday in February two authors is going to share a Love Letter with us, which you can find here at the Bookworms and at Supernatural Snark. This will be either from the author to one of her characters or between characters. And, we can assure you that this is going to be swoon worthy wonderful!
Today we have Katie McGarry here to kick off this Event with a wonderful, beautiful and heart melting Letter from Isaiah from Crash Into You to Rachel.
This is possibly the most messed up thing I’ve ever done, but I’m going to give it a shot anyhow. If I’ve learned anything over the past few months with you, it’s that anything can happen as long as you try.
Echo says it helps her to write down the crap going on inside of her. She says it helps her figure out what she’s feeling and it helps get her head screwed back on right. I hope she’s right.
Tonight, you’re asleep. Tucked in tight in bed. I should know as I carried you up to your room when you fell asleep about halfway through the movie. I could have stayed in your bedroom forever and watched you sleep, but your brothers were insistent that I head out.
I thought of you and didn’t tell them where they could shove their opinions. You love them. Hell if I understand why, but you do, and Rachel…I love you.
See, sometimes I get jacked up on the inside. I look at you and everything you have and then I take a good look at myself and what I have to offer and know that I’m not good enough.
I want to be good enough. I want to be the man you can be proud to be with in one year, in five years, in ten years, and then forever. I’m working hard at it. I swear to you, you’ll be in the forefront in my brain in everything I do. Just getting by in life is no longer good enough.
You’ve got another year of school and no doubt college will be in your future. Just know that while you’re working hard toward your dreams, I’m going to be busy laying down the foundation for our future. I’ve told you before that I can’t give you the world, but I do promise to give you everything I have.
I love you, Rachel. More than I can start to explain. More than I can put into words. Just know that I’m here.
Gosh, how I LOVE Isaiah, this wonderful wonderful boy! This Love Letter is so touching and moving. If I wouldn’t already love him so much, I’d now!
Thank you so much Katie for this wonderful letter!
About Crash Into You
Coming November 26th 2013 by Harlequin Teen
From acclaimed author Katie McGarry comes an explosive new tale of a good girl with a reckless streak, a street-smart guy with nothing to lose, and a romance forged in the fast lane
The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that’s who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers…and she’s just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can’t get him out of her mind.
Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.
But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they’ll go to save each other.
Find Katie McGarry:
- website | Katie McGarry on the HarlequinTEEN website | Follow her on Twitter | Like her on Facebook |Become a Fan on Goodreads
Find Dare You To and Pushing The Limits
- Dare You To: Goodreads | Amazon | Bookworms Fangirl Review
- Crossing the Line: Goodreads | Amazon | Bookworms Fangirl Review
- Pushing The Limits : Goodreads | Amazon | Bookworms Fangirl Review
- Crash Into You: Goodreads |Amazon | Bookworms Fangirl Review
in the Love Letter Event
- Katie McGarry – Crash Into You – Today @ Bewitched Bookworms
- Gena Showalter – Alice in Zombieland
- Sara B. Larson – Defy
- Lynne Matson – NIL
- Wendy Higgins (The Sweet Trilogy) – Today @ Supernatural Snark
- A.C. Gaughen (Scarlet, Lady Thief)
- Tiffany Schmidt (Bright Before Sunrise)
- Nichole Chase (Suddenly Royal, Recklessly Royal)
- Lorraine Heath (When the Duke Was Wicked)
- Kasie West (Split Second)
Jenny and I have an amazing Giveaway for you with 14 winners in total!
- Winner 1 and 2: Each will get a Book of your Choice from one of the Authors above! (open international as long as Book Depository ships to you! )
- Winner 3 : Signed Copy of Crash Into You by Katie McGarry (open US/CAN only) – Prize is provided by Author – Thank you soo much!
- Winner 4- 14: Swag Pack from Wendy Higgins “The Sweet Trilogy” (open International) – Prize is provided by Author – Thank you soo much!
The Giveaway will be run until March 7th and you can all enter via the Rafflecopter form below!
Head over to Jenny and Supernatural Snark to read Kaidan Row’s Love Letter (Wendy Higgins – The Sweet Trilogy) and swoon away…
And now, are you also swooning over Katie McGarry and Isaiah just like me?
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017