Are you a classical reader? Meaning you love the smell of a new book when you open it, and you just love to hold a real book that you can put in your shelf? Or, are you among those who read eBooks and love the possibilities you have with a eBook reader?
- super light and easy to hold. The weight is even less than a paperback!
- the screen! The screen is awesome, this eInk technology makes it possible to read also outside in the bright sunlight. Imagine yourself lying on a beach somewhere in the world, holding the Kindle and read. Awesome!
- Battery last forever! Due to the new screen technology the battery can last a month with daily reading in the evening, or a week with constant whole day reading!
- You can only read Kindle format books. This certainly is a limiting factor, although softwares like calibre can convert most of the formats into the Kindle format, unless they’re not locked to prevent the distribution
- Black and White screen. No colors
- The iPad definitely wins in the style category. I mean, it looks plain awesome! (Specially for an apple freak like me)
- Illuminated screen: Reading in the dark. Hubs loves that, since I don’t need additional light to read.
- Ready ANY possible format out there. There is a Kindle app, so you can read your Kindle books on the iPad also. Then we have a B&N app, so you can read any book available at Barnes and Noble and not just amazon. Plus you can shop in the new iBook store. This gives you endless possibilities and you are not limited to the device/company where you got your eReader.
- It’s really heavy for a eBook reader. Compared more to a really huge hardcover book
- Battery, 10 hours maximun.
- Screen: The screen is awesome when you read inside, it’s big and shiny and beautiful but reading outside in the sun? Not working. This is the biggest complain I have.
Truly bewitched devices, both of them. Together they just complete each other, and I truly don’t miss holding a book, although I thought this would happen in the beginning. But now, I the whole world of eBooks is open for me!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017