It’s already Friday! Time is running so fast, sometimes you just keep wondering. I’m still beyond happy that the girls and I started this blog here, it made me meet so many awesome and lovely people, it’s a wonderment – each one of you. Plus, I read much more than before, which is partly due to so many wonderful recommendations I get from other blogs or goodreads. I love goodreads a lot!
As usual we also take the opportunity to wrap up the past week at the Bookworms. We had a great week, that started with an awesome review about…
- All Unquiet Things from pushy and Heather. They both went to a book singing and fell in love with the book. It’s truly a great review and I totally envy those girls for living so close together! (Would love to spend some time with my girls and go to such events! )
- Our lovely cutie reviewed The Body Finder! Truly, cutie has the cutest way to review books, after you read her review you have to read the book, believe me!
- Annnd the most exiting event happening here: We have a Summer Book Contest running! Pushy and Heather brought a signed copy from All Unquiet Things, I put in some Book inspired jewelry ( ahh I love shiny thingys), our lovely friend Felicia from Geeky Blogger’s Book blog donated a copy of The Reckoning aaaaannnnddd we have a mystery prize as well! Since I’m the international part of the bookworms I always insist that all our contests are international. So after reading this, what are you waiting for? clicky and enter!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017