Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question is from Somer @ A Bird’s Eye Review.
Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?
Pushy: Are you kidding me? I always have at LEAST three books going. One on my Kindle. One on my iPod. One real one. I know I should focus but it doesn’t seem to bother me and a truly good book is one that will make me forget the others. What about you?
Danny: Yup same here! I always have an audiobook I’m listening to and a book in my Kindle or iPad. Normally I only start two at the same time…
This week’s question is from Jess of Gone with the Words:
Pushy: It wasn’t easy! But we all got together and brainstormed, built off each other’s ideas and BAM we had a name! And we’ve never wanted to change it. *smile*
Danny: I love our name and I’m glad we finally found that. We had some working titles but then, cutie had an idea and pushy added her sparkling idea and the Bewitched Bookworms were born! I’m glad we had such über-creative girls coming up with such a fabulous idea!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- JL Bryan and the staff at Ladies’ Haunted Home Journal stopped by in J. L. Bryan’s penultimate stop on his epic blog tour to ensure homeowners everywhere live as ghost free as possible.
- Cutie is back in this week’s In My Mailbox with the borrowed, the sent and the NetGalleyed. It’s a whole big thing. *wink*
- I got to read and review an amazing compilation, Truth & Dare edited by Liz Miles. AND one of my favorite authors, Heidi R. Kling, wrote a story in it that I ADORED!!! Definitely check it out!
- One lucky winner got a copy of both of Robert J. Duperre’s novels: The Fall and Dead of Winter.
- Danny let us all know that the prequel to Born at Midnight, Turned at Dark is available for free download! Check it out and don’t miss what is sure to be a huge hit by C. C. Hunter.
- Danny is dying for The Pledge in this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday.
- I got to review a sad but wonderful book, Opposite of Amber by Gillian Phillip. And stay tuned because one of the amazing characters of this book, Nathan Baird, will be here for a character interview next month!
- Cutie and I review the VERY much anticipated Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan. We SO loved this book! Come check out why!
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017