Wooooho, so this is the first Blog Hop and Follow Friday for this year, and we are glad to be back to our “old” beloved routine!
Let’s start with Jen’s Blog Hop.
Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question is from Bard @ Supberbead Books. She asks:
Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?
Whatever I read, I want to feel like living those lives or in those places.. If I make any sense. So, when I read paranormal YA, I love the mystery around it and the fantasay .. hey, who wouldn’t want to have a Faery Prince fall in love with you? The reason why I read YA in general, I looooveeee reading about those feelings when falling in love for the first time, it was a wonderful feeling and I’m glad I can go back to those times once in a while when reading a book and… get lost in it!
What makes up your non-human family?
Oh my gosh, what a question. My iPhone, iPad, MacBook and Kindle they are so my non-human family! I won’t ever leave house without my Phone and I’m constantly on my computer, blogging, reading blogs, tweeting…
- YOU guys votes us on the third place in Natalie’s (Mindful Musings) Readers Choice “Best New Blog 2010). Thanks again soooo sooo much!!!
- Heather reviewed Dead Barchetta Book 1 in the Lerxst Johnston Mysteries. Heather also reviewed “Ascent” the long awaited and third book in Amanda Hockings Tylle Trilogy. Heather looooveeed this book, so check this review!! (She got one of only 4 ARCs, which I still think is amazing)
- Still time to jump into the Beautiful Darkness Book Discussion. Week 11 no less than our beloved cutie! Please join our discussion by answering this weeks question. And… as a cheery on top you are entered in a giveaway!!
- Cutie is also finally back and had a wonderful and just oh-so-cutie-style cutie’s corner post!
- Pushy reviewed “Numbers” by Rachel Ward she listened to the audiobook and gave the book a truly exciting bewitched rating of 5*. (This is like a crone topped with dimonts from pushy!!)
We added a Mini-Challenge for January where you can get a cute Mini-Badge. This month you can become the “Weekend Whisperer”
Exciting times, no? Now go and get lost…in a book!