TGIF!!! Which of course mean that it’s time for the BlogHop and the Follow Friday and a review of we did this week!
She is so wonderful for hosting this event every week! Thanks so much Jen for all your work!!! This week’s question is :
My physical TBR pile (books actually sitting in my house) is 13 books. That doesn’t count the five books I’m reading now or the TBR pile on my Kindle or iPod. Sheesh, do you think I enjoy books? *wink*
Parajunkee is also running a Follow Friday meme that we love. We love networking so much! So please stop by her site as well and see who else is out and about doing the book blog networking thing!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Uhyesplease gave us a little bit of this and that with her review of three books she picked by judging a book by its cover.
- Heather and Danny reviewed Eternal Kiss of Darkness by one of their favorite authors, Jeaniene Frost.
- Danny, our founding Bookworm, celebrated her birthday on Thursday! WOOT for her!!
- Cutie’s Corner was back with a mind blowing 5 books in 5 days post. Have we ever mentioned that Cutie has four kids from middle school to toddler and is currently going to college? Yeah, and still she squeezes in a book a day? Clearly she has discovered the secrets to time travel. Or got one of those Hermione thingies from Harry Potter. Or perhaps she doesn’t sleep…*wanders off muttering* Anyway, Cutie’s Corner is a great feature, so definitely check that out.
Now go and get lost….in a book!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017