TGIF!!! Which of course means that it’s time for the BlogHop and the Follow Friday and a review of we did this week!
She is so wonderful for hosting this event every week! Thanks so much, Jen, for all your work!!! This week Suko from Suko’s Notebook asks:
while reading or blogging, if any?
Is it tea, coffee, water,
a glass of wine,
or something else?
Thanks, Suko and Jen, for the great question and the awesome hop!!!
We don’t have a set number of reviews that we do each week, although we try to have at least two posts a week as reviews. Since there are five of us that’s not usually a problem. More often we have the problem of finding free day on our posting calendar to schedule a review, but that’s a pretty good problem to have, I think. It means we’re all getting some time to read, which is the whole point, right?
We love networking so much! So please stop by both Parajunky’s and Amy and Jennifer’s sites as well and see who else is out and about doing the book blog networking thing!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- We did a little update post for a book you may of heard of, Beautiful Darkness, which will be out in THREE LITTLE DAYS!!! In our update post, we squee for the release and mention the book discussion that we’ll be hosting here this winter for it. Please check that out!
- Cutie posted this week’s Notable Quotables post with a great quote from J.D. Salinger. Come see which quote she chose, why and join the meme!
- Susie from Apples N Feathers and I reviewed two frequently challenged books, The Color Purple and The Chocolate War, in honor of Banned Books Week.
- We got a peek into Heather’s bookshelf with this week’s In My Mailbox meme.
- Danny posted our 100th Book Review (WOOT!) on a book she’s been gushing about to us for a while, Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers.
- Danny also reviewed Clockwork Angel by Cassie Clare and no shock here, it was GOOD!!!!
- Heather gave us her Waiting on Wednesday selection. It’s Port Mortuary by Patricia Cornwell and from the comments it sounds like Heather’s convinced a lot of readers to add that series to their TBR piles. Heather does know how to pick a book so check her post out!
- Remember a few weeks ago when Cutie invited YOU to pick the next books she reads? Well, Cutie did as she was told and reviewed both Jekel Loves Hyde and Beautiful Malice. Check out her post and see what she thought!
- Uhyesplease got the chance to review a great middle grade novel, Call Me Kate by Molly Roe that came to us on a blog tour. Come see why she really enjoyed it!
- Heather and I were completely enthralled by a great paranormal/suspense book we were sent for review Jenny Pox by JL Bryan. Come see why you’ll want to read it too!!
- There’s still time to enter our EPIC 500+ Followers contest! It’s running through October 15 and there will be NINE LUCKY WINNERS. Enter today!
- And as many of you are aware, Cutie is hosting an epic hush, hush discussion! This week’s post is by Tasha of Something Less Productive. If you enjoyed hush, hush, you should DEFINITELY check it out! AND everyone who comments is entered for a chance to win a pre-ordered copy of Crescendo! Check out the give-away rules here.
Now go and get lost….in a book!