It’s Friday girls ( and boys – are there any boys here?)!!! The week is nearly over again which means it’s time to network, connect and show love to other blogs. Every week two of our favorite blogs,
She is so wonderful for hosting this event every week! Thanks so much Jen for all your work and I love that she spiced this weekly event up by asking questions we should answer! This week’s question is :
In addition to this we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces *waves* and the old ones *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Pushy reviewed Sea by Heidi Kling and she looooveeed the book. I can tell you Pushy is not easy to please and if she gives a book 5 stars it means something!
- I wrote the longest and craziest review I’ve ever written about the Faefever series from Karen Marie Morning, who is the cruelest and the smartest author ever in my opinion. I’m obseesed with her books and you my review will tell you why you have to read it or why you shouldn’t *giggles*
- Pushy and Me reviewed Seers of Light, a new novel from a new author Jennifer DeLucy. It’s a paranormal romance and it is a beautiful book with wonderful ideas. Although Pushy and me didn’t give it the same star rating we both think it’s a wonderful book.
- Last but not least , we changed our URL and got rid of the .blogspot.com and we are now http://www.bewitchedbookworms.com. Woohoo I love this. For you, our dear Follower and Reader nothing should change, if you have any problems please tell us so.
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017