Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question is from Melissa at Miel et Lait:
Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?
Such an easy question for me to answer, for you see….there’s one Bookworm that I haven’t had the chance to hug the dickens out of yet….Cutie! Oh, Cutie, my BFF-bloggy friend, whom I’ve “known” since the inception of my Twi-madness. How I long to see you, drink some “read” wine with you and just talk books into the wee hours of the night. You’re on notice, girl! I’m going to make my way to your super secret location one of these days, and it’s going to be on like a mo-fo!
This week’s question is from Al at Magnet 4 Books:
What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?
Oooh, ooh, ooooooohhhhhh!!!!! I SO want to be Hermoine Granger. No question. I want to be smart and talented and the brightest witch of my age (and I don’t care how much of my inner-geek just showed there!!)!!!! As for who I’d like to date….this one is tougher. There are so many characters I’ve fallen in love with over the years. But I’m going to vote for Cabel from Lisa McMann’s Dream Catcher series. He’s so smart, supportive and wonderful. What girl doesn’t want that? What about you?
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Kristen is back!!! And she hit us, KAPOW!!!, with a 10 review post!!! It was epic!
- Danny was enchanted by Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin.
- This week’s In My Mailbox was by Danny. Come see what she got!
- Danny absolutely adored Divergent by Veronica Roth.
- We wished a very happy book birthday to six great books.
- Danny’s possessed with a powerful desire for an upcoming book with this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday.
- Heather was completely blown away by Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion and Regal Literary wants you to win a copy of the books so you can fall in love with a zombie too! Check out the post for details.
- Danny reviewed Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini which she absolutely adored! Check out her post to hear all about the romance and to get the details of Josie’s blog tour for Starcrossed which will kick off here and offer one lucky winner a personalized Kindle!!
- We announced our Easter Egg Egg-stravaganza winners! Thanks again to everyone who played along!
|click to enter, wooot!|
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017