TGIF!!! Which of course means that it’s time for the BlogHop and the Follow Friday and a review of we did this week!
She is so wonderful for hosting this event every week! Thanks so much Jen for all your work!!! This week she asks us to do the following:
Book Blogger Appreciation Week,
let’s take time this week to honor
our favorite book bloggers
and why we love them!
Suz and her daughter Noe over at I Adore Books and Film. Suz and I have similar tastes in books and I particularly enjoy when they do joint reviews (it totally reminds me of my best friend and her daughter).
Stacy and Pixie over at Page Turners. I have the opportunity to see Stacy at book signings from time to time because we live (roughly) in the same area and she is kind enough to remind me when some great signings are coming up. Beyond their great reviews, they have TONS of news about what’s coming up for all the series I love.
Larissa from Larissa’s Bookish Life. Larissa is a voracious reader and reviewer and she always has the scoop on great contests and newer books that I haven’t read yet.
Amanda from Desert Book Chick. Amanda reviews all different kinds of books and also posts articles about some book culture (she recently did a series of articles on boys/men and reading that were fascinating).
Go and check them out if you don’t already follow them!
For me, it’s both, although I tend to prefer the more imaginative stories found in the YA genre, but in my opinion a good book is a good book, regardless of the section of the bookstore/library you find it in.
We love networking so much! So please stop by both Parajunky’s and Bailey’s sites as well and see who else is out and about doing the book blog networking thing!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- I did a post on my love of Carrie Ryan, who’s next book, Dark and Hollow Places, is the book I chose for this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday meme.
- We got a peek into Heather’s bookshelf with this week’s In My Mailbox meme.
- My spoiler free review of Beautiful Darkness, which will be released in less than a month, went up.
- Heather accepted the “Life is Good” Blog Award on our behalf and passed it on to six other blogs. This was particularly fun, because we got to learn a bit more about Heather in the process (and I can attest to the fact that she’s a great woman!).
- I reviewed Party by Tom Leveen and we’re giving away a signed copy!!! Check it out and enter for your chance to win!
- And as many of you are aware, Cutie is hosting an epic hush, hush discussion! This week’s discussion post was written by none other than resident Bookworms Cutie and Danny! If you enjoyed hush, hush, you should DEFINITELY check it out! AND everyone who comments is entered for a chance to win a pre-ordered copy of Crescendo! Check out the give-away rules here.
Now go and get lost….in a book!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017