Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question is from Ivan at Ivan Bookworm:
If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?
This week’s question is from Ninja Girl at Ninja Girl Reads:
Ok, five things about me….
- I am a neat freak with a very mess house. Yes, I know this is ridiculous. I should just clean my house, but….*shrug* I’ve learned to live with the psychological pain and use that time for reading.
- I was born at home. Yup, my mom planned to do a home birth back in the 70s and it was quite the event. The fire department showed up. It was a whole big thing. Plus, my mother tells me the story of my birth EVERY year! It’s one of my favorite traditions.
- I have a sister who’s 13 years younger than me. I adore her! She is smart and funny and so NOT me but so PERFECT nonetheless.
- I met some of my best friends on the internet. I just love that because my computer can talk to a million other computers that I got to meet such wonderful people like my Bookworms and all of you! Technology can be very useful sometimes, no?
- I started college planning to be an international affairs major and wound up with a degree in Art and Art History. Yup. I actually changed my major on a dare from a boyfriend. BEST. DECISION. EVER!!! Because? It’s how I met my husband (aka Love of my FREAKING life!)
So that’s me. What aobut you?
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Danny reviewed a very charming story, Mercy by Rebecca Lim.
- This week’s In My Mailbox was by Cutie. Come see what she got!
- The Starcrossed tour kicked off on Monday with an awesome playlist post! Check it out and follow the tour for your chance to win a Kindle3!
- Pushy got the opportunity to read an awesome collection of Steampunk romances: Corsets & Clockwork: 13 Steampunk Romances.
- Pushy’s dying for a chance to read an upcoming book with this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday.
- The Bookworms wished a very happy birthday to Pushy!
- Danny reviewed and revealed the brand spanking new cover of Sleight by Jennifer Sommersby which she absolutely adored!
- You still have the chance to enter to win Abandon by Meg Cabot! Just one day left!
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!