Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question is from Ivan at Ivan Bookworm:
If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?
This week’s question is from Ninja Girl at Ninja Girl Reads:
Ok, five things about me….
- I am a neat freak with a very mess house. Yes, I know this is ridiculous. I should just clean my house, but….*shrug* I’ve learned to live with the psychological pain and use that time for reading.
- I was born at home. Yup, my mom planned to do a home birth back in the 70s and it was quite the event. The fire department showed up. It was a whole big thing. Plus, my mother tells me the story of my birth EVERY year! It’s one of my favorite traditions.
- I have a sister who’s 13 years younger than me. I adore her! She is smart and funny and so NOT me but so PERFECT nonetheless.
- I met some of my best friends on the internet. I just love that because my computer can talk to a million other computers that I got to meet such wonderful people like my Bookworms and all of you! Technology can be very useful sometimes, no?
- I started college planning to be an international affairs major and wound up with a degree in Art and Art History. Yup. I actually changed my major on a dare from a boyfriend. BEST. DECISION. EVER!!! Because? It’s how I met my husband (aka Love of my FREAKING life!)
So that’s me. What aobut you?
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Danny reviewed a very charming story, Mercy by Rebecca Lim.
- This week’s In My Mailbox was by Cutie. Come see what she got!
- The Starcrossed tour kicked off on Monday with an awesome playlist post! Check it out and follow the tour for your chance to win a Kindle3!
- Pushy got the opportunity to read an awesome collection of Steampunk romances: Corsets & Clockwork: 13 Steampunk Romances.
- Pushy’s dying for a chance to read an upcoming book with this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday.
- The Bookworms wished a very happy birthday to Pushy!
- Danny reviewed and revealed the brand spanking new cover of Sleight by Jennifer Sommersby which she absolutely adored!
- You still have the chance to enter to win Abandon by Meg Cabot! Just one day left!
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017
Hopping through. I started college as an engineering major and ended up majoring in economics.
My recent post Weekly Blog Hops
Five quirky things about me? Hm….
1. I dance every night before bed time. 2. I make up silly songs about ordinary things and sing them to my kids. 3. On long family road trips I whine, complain, and ask my kids "Are we there yet?!" 4. I am not a fan of self help books. In fact, they are the one "genera" I refuse to read. 5. I laugh through my nose when I think something is super funny. It's the weird dorky sound I just can't explain.
Rambling comment over and out!
Hi & Happy Friday!
Wow! you have an interesting birth story.
I have listed my answers here 🙂 http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend..
My recent post Friday Blog Hop 20th May
an old follower stopping by 😀
have a great weekend 😀
I wish I could change my major. I think I was not that good in this field that I am running now
I've meet some great people online too!
I am an old follower! 😀
My recent post Book Review- An act of love by Alan Gibbons
HAHAHAs yes I am too a neat freak with a messy house!! Glad to see I'm not alone;) I try to concentrate on the book I'm reading and not the path of destruction the 2 yr old as left behind him….or the hubz for that mater;)
And nice pick…I almost pick Soulless for that reason. The balls and tea time would be most awesome. Well that and the fact that I would get to spend some time with a Scotish Wolfy Hotty! *waggles eyebrows*
Come check out ours, and see what we've been up to this week! http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/…
I am the same way with being a neat freak in a messy house. See…my problem is that I want everything perfect, and when I can't get things perfect, I tend to give up on it. So then it all just get's messy and I die a little inside. lol
Here's my Blog Hop & Follow Friday
My recent post Stylish Blogger Award
Oh hahahas I started college as a med major….made it through pre-med…well twice if you count the fact that I took it in highschool too…..then got bored….and dumped it all. Yep you heard right…I'm by far the dumbest smarty pants you'll meet!
But hey I'm happy:)
Aw love this blog! Following you now! http://rhiannonpaille.blogspot.com
My recent post Follow Friday- Quirky – Fictional Places
You were born at home?!! Me too!!!! and so was my brother.
Do you know what that means?
I was thinking about the whole "Show your birth certificate garb" with the president and junk and I thought about it… I don't have one of those footprint certificates of live birth becaues I wasn't born at the hospital.
Meaning… I could never run for president because I don't have the right documentation.
Praise BOB! THe world is safe from my rule (cuz I'm pretty sure if I ever got elected for president then it would just inflate my ego and I would more than likely go all Pinky and the Brain and shoot for world domination)
We have pretty similar answers for the blog hop. Any excuse to dress up is good, right? 🙂 My husband was an art major, too. (but we met in a dance class) Yay for college match-making!
I'm a new follower.
kathy from Read This Instead
I’ve seen a lot of great picks and gathered some fresh titles to add to my ever-growing TBR list. My answer will probably stun most people because the world I picked is a place most people would be scared to death of and try to escape from. Me? I want in.
Hop on over to my blog and be prepared for the unexpected – http://www.howardsherman.net
Howard Sherman http://www.howardsherman.net
Neat freak but messy house…reads books instead? I can totally respect that! Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the Feature and Follow Friday blog hop. Would love a follow back: blog.writerslairbooks.com. I also have twitter: @wlbks and a facebook page: ” target=”_blank”>http://www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose. Have a 'good read' weekend!
That is such a great "How I met my husband" story. Sounds like it was meant to be.
My recent post Why I Love WednesdaysWho is Your Favorite Author
Technology is great! I met my awesome boyfriend of 3 1/2 years that way.. thanks to Myspace! lol.
New follower, love the layout, and I'm going to join the audio book challenge!!
Mickey @ imabookshark