Audiobooks are not for everyone, but I just love them! They let me add in extra reading time when I usually would not be able to read. Like in the car, doing laundry or when I’m relaxing in the bath (gosh that I love the most!). So here are a few of my recent audiobooks which were so super awesome that I urge you to check them out!
Those are all YA Contemporaries (apart from Rebel Bell which has a paranormal twisty)
- Rebel Bell – goodreads
- I Hunt Killers & Game – Goodreads (I so badly want the next one!!) *
- Just One Day & Just One Year – Goodreads
- My Life Next Door – Goodreads
*since I was so excited about these books I couldn’t wait to meet Barry Lyga at BEA and he promised the last one will be super duper shocking! Well, bring it on!
Love Audiobooks? What are you recent favourites? Any recommendations for me?
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017