Welcome to my favorite Feature:
“Waiting on” Wednesday is hosted weekly by Jill at Breaking the Spine.
Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter
Expected publication: October 2nd 2012 by St. Martin’s Griffin
Book 4 in the Shadow Falls series
A breathtaking new installment of the bestselling Shadow Falls series for young adults by rising star C. C. Hunter!
At a camp filled with vampires, werewolves, and fairies, Kylie Galen has always struggled to figure out what she is. Now she finally knows the truth—but she’s left with more questions than answers. She doesn’t have a clue what her heritage means or how to harness her newfound powers. All she knows is that she needs to sort out her feelings for Derek, the sexy half-Fae who just confessed his love, and Lucas, her werewolf boyfriend who seems more committed to his pack than to their relationship. All the while, Kylie’s dealing with a group of underground rogues who want her dead and a mysterious grandfather who makes it clear he doesn’t trust the FRU . . . or Shadow Falls. Soon Kylie will have to choose: Will she stay with the new family she’s formed at Shadow Falls, or will she leave with her grandfather and embrace her destiny?
The Shadow Falls series is one of my favorite paranormal series! With all those different paranormal creatures, in Shadow Falls you nearly find all of them: Vampires, Fairies and Werewolves..
I love all the covers in this series so so much, and CC Hunter has just yesterday released the new cover for the next book which comes out in April! One thing I love about this series is the fast release between the books!
Chosen at Nightfall , coming April 2013
Bewitched Shadow Falls Series Posts:
- Born At Midnight, Book I – Review
- Character Interview with Derek and Lucas (seriously one of my most favorite posts ever!!)
- Awake At Dawn Book II – Review
- Guest Post by CC Hunter “Thirteen Things Learned From Taken at Dusk”
- Taken At Dusk Book III – Review
Truly, you see I am a big fan so.. I am super duper excited for this next installement of awesome!
So, now – what are you waiting for?
I am a proud member of the Shadow Falls Street Team!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- Danny in Thailand – Reading Recap and Holiday Impressions - December 7, 2013
- Another Little Piece of My Heart – Scavenger Hunt with lots of prizes - November 29, 2013
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry – Blog Tour, Giveaway, Interviews and more! - November 12, 2013