running a Follow Friday meme that we love.
This week’s question is Romance Around the Corner:
Do you have anyone that you can discuss books with IRL? Tell us about him/her.?
Hm honestly not so many, mainly because most of the people around me read different genres. Like my mom, she reads mostly historical fiction and mystery & suspense books. But once in a while I make some friends around me to read some books I’m super excited about. Specially, I begged the librarian at my institute to read the Fever series and we had lot’s of fun while she was reading it. My closer friends are not reading so much which is why I especially love being here. But I do have a close friend with whom I talk all the time about books: It’s Pushy. We skype every other day and we also love to talk about the books we’re reading. I’m forever grateful to found her!
- This week’s In My Mailbox was by me. I got some awesomeness!
- Pushy got the chance interview Nathan from Opposite of Amber. They both behaved themselves and still had a great chat!
- On Monday I reviewed “Infinity”by Sherrilyn Kenyon which I truly loved!!
- I reviewed the second book in the Shifter series from Rachel Vincent “Rouge” which I really loved!
- I reviewed together with cutie “The Goddess Test” and we had a very good discussion running, you may check and step in!
- Pushy reviewed the Uncoupling by Meg Wolitzer, also she’s giving away a copy!
- Then we also introduced our new layout and kicked off our Easter-Egg-Egg-stravaganza contest that runs for 12 days! Check all the information in the intro post and go hunt for books and eggs! You can find every days posts on the sidebar! We would be thrilled if you join the fun with us!
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017
Hiya new follower here from Follow me Friday. I talk books to all of my friends at Goodreads, its where I get all my suggestions of what to read next and what to avoid!
I don't really have anyone to share books with in real life. That's how I came to be in the book blog world! 🙂
Hi, I'm an old follower hopping through! Its hard when the people around you read different genres! I have a few IRL friends who read the same as me, but that many.
My hop post: http://www.handsandhome.ca/2011/04/follow-friday-…
My recent post Follow Friday
Did I get here via randomly choosing you on the follow or did you guys cast a spell to make me come here?!? Either way I'm now following and look forward to reading more of your posts.
You multi-tasker you!! Have I mentioned how much I love your design? LOOOVE it!
My recent post Rusty Fischer Awesomeness & Zombies
Hopping through. My family likes to read, but they don't read much YA like I do so we don't always have much to talk about.
Get a free download of Wings by Aprilynne Pike at my blog!
My recent post Blog Hopping
Even if you don't have people to talk about your exact genre, at least you have a bunch of readers around you 🙂