It’S JULY!! Which means, we finally kick of the All Male Giveaway Review Challenge with a Giveaway Hop!!!
The All Male Review Challenge!
Th Review Challenge will start tomorrow and there will be 3 amazing Prize Packs to win, plus each of the hosting Blogs will have special Mini-Challenges and Giveaways, so … to be short:
it will be tons of fun!
July 1st: GIVEAWAY HOP
July 2nd: Welcome/Review Link up post
July 3rd: Interview with author Katie McGarry and giveaway of Pushing the Limits hosted by The Unread Reader
July 9th: Male authors roundtable and signed books giveaway hosted by Danny of Bewitched Bookworms *
July 16th: Lish McBride guest post and giveaway of Hold Me Closer, Necromancer hosted by Melissa of Books and Things
July 23rd: Interview with author Veronica Rossi and giveaway of Under the Never Sky hosted by Jenny of Supernatural Snark
July 30th: Interview with author Mike Mullin and giveaway of Ashfall hosted by Jen of In the Closet with a Bibliophile
August 3rd: Announcement of Grand Prize Winners
Note: I am extremely happy to host a discussion panel with 4 amazing male authors:
- Dan Wells Author of Partials – YA Dystopian
- Jeff Hirsch Author of Magisterium – YA Fantsay (Dystopian?)
- Robison Wells Author of Variant – YA Mystery (SciFi)
- Tom Pollock Author of City’s Son – YA Fantasy
But now onto the Giveaway!
I choose a few books for you to choose from, The giveaway is international as long as BookDepository ships to you…
It’s a mix of Male authors and male POV’s and I hope there is something among the books you would love to read!
Please enter via the Rafflecopter Widget:
Here are the hop rules:
- The book(s) you choose to giveaway must be YOUNG ADULT and either be written by a male author or feature a male protagonist as the main character.
- Stories with alternating POVs are acceptable as long as one of the main characters is male.
- The hop will run from July 1st-7th.
And here are all the participants of the Giveaway! Now, go and take your chance to win some amazing books
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- Deep, raw and sometimes uncomfortable – Sex & Violence by Carrie Mesrobian - October 8, 2013
- Author of the Month October – Darynda Jones - October 4, 2013
- Meet Sabrina Elkins – Author of Stir Me Up and win 5 Copies! - October 3, 2013