I’m leaving NYC in around 23 hrs and it’s time to show and reflect what books I got at BEA and about which I’m super duper excited about!
I remember last year I got a little crazy and took around 60 books home with me. Holy Freaking Crazy! I promised myself to be better this year and retrain myself and just take the books I truly want…
I was better… but in the end I still got 45 books!
Wake, Amanda Hocking – The Dark Divine, Libba Bray – Deity, Jennifer L.Armentrout – Partials, Dan Wells – Feedback, Robinson Wells (just so you know, those two a brothers! I just figured that out lol), Crewel (signed) – Eve & Adam – Falling Kingdom – Raven Boys Beautiful Lies – Origin – Magisterium – Master of The Veil (signed), Ashen Winter (signed) – Obsidian (signed) – Entice, Black City
and … tons of cute Bookmarks!
What’s Left of Me – Who I Kissed – Pushing the Limits (signed to me by the awesome Katie Mc Garry) – Throne of Glass (signed to me) – Destined (signed) – Masque of The Red Death (signed) – Insurgent (Signed to me) – Unraveling (Signed to me) – Eve & Adam (Signed)
I was rather proud of me on this second day!! Lot’s os signings and less books!
From What I Remember (signed to me) and A Midsummer’s Nightmare (signed to me) – I bought both books at the TEEN Author Carnival which was epic!
Shaodows – Burn for Burn – Poison Princess – Stealing Parker – The Magisterium (signed) – Blessed – The Dark Unwinding – The Darkest Minds – Beta – Carnival of Souls – Daughter of Smoke and Bone (with Teaser of the second book) – The Land of Stories
Note: I try to include all the links to goodreads, but I’m rather short in time right now and do this later sorry!!
Ok here’s what I’m most excited about:
The Signed personalized copies of Pushing The Limits, From What I Remember, Throne of Glass, Unraveling. Those are all books I read already and excited I got the signed to me!! Specially Katie’s McGarry’s personal note in my book makes me tear up! Love her!
Most Excited To Read:
- The Poison Princess – I just started this
- Stealing Parker – looooooved Catching Jordan sooo much
- Carnival of Souls – I adore Melissa Marr
- Deity – OMG.. I got Deity, I still can’t believe it
- Shadows – I Looooved Ashes and I can’t wait to read the next book)
- Falling Kingdoms – after reading Throne of Glass I’m in a Epic Fantasy mood, plus I looove Michelle Rowen)
- “this one book from Day 1 with the 2 Girls on the cover where I cannot remember the title” and… I cannot look it up because all books are packed!!!
So yes, this is my “IMM” this week, pretty special since I was at BEA…
What would you be most excited about and .. what would you read first?
Let me know, because I’m still debating what to read next after I finished The Poison Princess!
Much Love and I hope you all had a great week!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- Brutally Honest and Intense! Fault Line by Christa Desir - October 30, 2013
- The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - October 28, 2013
- Halloween with HarlequinTEEN, Michelle Rowen & Wicked Kiss – Giveaways!!! - October 25, 2013