Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question is:
Not up yet. Please check back later.
This week’s question is from Caitlin of The Cait Files:
Well, I use my iPod almost exclusively for audiobooks (yes, I am a geek, thank you very much) and right now I’m listening to The Hunger Games (Has anyone heard of this book? It’s SO WONDERFUL!!! LOL!). But I do have music on there and my favorites are from Guster (yes, Cutie, I lubs them), Annie Lennox and The Eagles.
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Danny discussed how charmed she was by The Demon Trapper’s Daughter by Jana Oliver?
- Danny reviewed Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell and shared her love of the love story in it!
- This week’s In My Mailbox was by Heather. Come see what she got!
- Heather reviewed The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen, and she loved it! Come see why.
- Pushy reviewed Relicmaster: The Dark City by Catherine Fisher, the not quite new series that’s finally being released in the US. This is the start of what promises to be an amazing quartet of books!
- Danny’s up to bat again with this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday.
- Danny got the chance to sit down with Ethan from Chloe Neill’s Chicagoland Vampire series. Check out the post for a chance to win some Hard Bitten swag!
- Pushy poses the question is it ok to tweet novel text in the first of what she hopes to be an on-going feature, Pushy Wonders. Stop by and add your two cents!
- You still have the chance to win a signed copy of Starcrossed !! Woott, check out the character interview with Helen and Lucas and enter to win!!
|click to enter, wooot!|
- Don’t forget to check out all the Easter Egg Egg-stravaganza posts! Daily entries are only good for that day, but you can still enter to win the grand prize by collecting each day’s word, so
|click to enter, wooot!|
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017
Hopping through. I like The Eagles too!
My recent post Weekly Blog Hops
I'm an old follower stopping through! I get called a geek for having audio books on my ipod too!
Here is my hop post: http://www.handsandhome.ca/2011/04/follow-friday-…
My recent post Have You Ever Needed to Put a Book in the Freezer
already a follower but stopping by to wish you all an awesome weekend!
My recent post Follow my book blog Friday 10
I keep erasing music from my ipod to add more books. I'm down to a couple of artists but it's worth it.
Have a great weekend,
Erika @ Let's talk about books
New follower from Follow Friday – come over and check out Everyday is an Adventure at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com
My recent post TGIF- Follow Friday- and Book Blogger Hop – 4-22
I'm an old follower! I'm listening to some Adele right now among other things…
Happy Blog Hop!
P.S. Last day for our five HUGE giveaways!!!
Lisa @ Once Upon A Chapter
I listen to audiobooks too, but right now I have music on my playlist.
The Musings of ALMYBNENR
Hi there, old follower hopping through! Love your blog. 🙂 I've missed your egg hunt apparently, which is really sad since I loved your Christmas one! Don't know how this happened… Sigh. And it's so not geeky having audiobooks on the iPod. 😉
Rebecca @ kindle fever
Hi, Old follower renewed. I have tried audio books and I think I have a short attn span b/c it doesn't work for me. Which is weird b/c I loved the old NPR show Radio Reader.
Hoping you'll follow back Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
Old follower stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend and drop by if you get a chance!
Kristin@ My Bookish Ways
My recent post The Bookish Week In Review- April 16th-22nd