- Each week, pick one (or more) book that comes out that week and post the cover and short synopsis in your BBSO post. Also, we’d love to hear why you want to celebrate that book, what about it has you most excited (Love the cover/the premise/the author? Is it a much anticipated book in a series? Give us the 411!).
- You can post whenever you want in the week, but Tuesday is a good day since many books celebrate their birthday on a Tuesday.
- When posted, come back here and share your link in the linky tool so that others find your post and come to your blog.
- BBSO can be combined with other meme’s. (*winks*)
- The genre doesn’t matter!! YA? Romance? Paranormal? No matter what, just add the genre in your linky to make it easier for others to find the genre they are interested.
- Visit other bloggers on the list and leave some comment love.
Example: BewitchedBookworms/YA or BewitchedBookworms/Paranormal
perfect for matching to your blog!
(You know me by now, I’m a button junkie and I love a button that matches the blog layout
Please go here and leave a comment telling me which colors you’d wish for your Button!)
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Can there truly be love after death?
Drifting in the dark waters of a mysterious river, the only thing Amelia knows for sure is that she’s dead. With no recollection of her past life—or her actual death—she’s trapped alone in a nightmarish existence. All of this changes when she tries to rescue a boy, Joshua, from drowning in her river. As a ghost, she can do nothing but will him to live. Yet in an unforgettable moment of connection, she helps him survive.
Amelia and Joshua grow ever closer as they begin to uncover the strange circumstances of her death and the secrets of the dark river that held her captive for so long. But even while they struggle to keep their bond hidden from the living world, a frightening spirit named Eli is doing everything in his power to destroy their newfound happiness and drag Amelia back into the ghost world . . . forever.
Thrilling and evocative, with moments of pure pleasure, Hereafter is a sensation you won’t want to miss.
Born and raised in Oklahoma, Tara Hudson graduated with a degree in law, mostly because she believed all the horror stories about English majors and their careers in the food-service industry. Luckily, she soon remembered how much she loved telling ghost stories, particularly to her girlfriends who liked visiting abandoned cemeteries as much as she did. Tara currently lives in Oklahoma with her husband, son, and a menagerie of ill-behaved pets.
Hereafter looks awesome and the hardcover looks especially pretty! Definitely a supernatural summer read. cutie and Danny will review this great debut later this week!
Happy Bookobirthday to Tara and Hereafter!!