Hey everyone!! Welcome to todays Edition of the fantastic Naughty of Nice Tour from Harlequin featuring 6 amazing holiday tiles form 6 fantastic and amazing authors! And.. I have the pleasure to host Gena Showlater here today with her newest instalment of “The original Heartbreakers” series, which I loooove so much! and don’t miss the enter an amazing Giveaway below in this post!
Christmas with the Showalters
A Guest Post by Bestselling Author Gena Showalter
Looking for some new holiday traditions? Here are a few quirky and funny traditions that we have done in the Showalter home. Why not try one (or all) of these?
1) Holiday pranks. When my dad complained about the theft of Christmas decorations in his neighborhood, I did what any good daughter would do: I stole his decorations in the middle of the night, used them to decorate my own house, and then called Dad to invite him over “just because I love you.”
2) When it comes to Dirty Santa, be the dirtiest! Give the gift that keeps on giving—the Doggie Doo game! Yep, this is a real thing. Squeeze the plastic dog’s leash and he makes gassy sounds. Keep squeezing and he makes poo. The first player to clean up three steaming piles wins!
3) Hilarious and thoughtful! Don’t know what to give your parents? Reenact a favorite childhood photo and have the new image screened onto a blanket. You can do this every year, for every holiday. Great ideas can be reused. 🙂
4) Make the best drink in town: crockpot hot chocolate.
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (milk chocolate, semi-sweet, butterscotch or mint)
Mix everything together, stir and heat for two hours. Happiness in a cup!
5) Finally, a cause near and dear to my heart—animal shelters! Dog and cat sales always increase this time of year. If you’re hoping to add a fur baby to your family, consider adopting rather than shopping. You won’t be sorry!
The Harder You Fall
From New York Times bestselling author Gena Showalter comes another scorching Original Heartbreakers tale featuring an aloof bad boy and the rowdy Southern belle who rocks his world…
Millionaire video-game creator Lincoln West has a dark and tragic past. The sought-after bachelor lives by a rigid schedule and a single rule—one relationship per year, lasting no more than two months. No exceptions. When he gave up the big city for a small town, he hoped to escape the worst of his memories—until a brash beauty dredges up long-buried emotions.
A reformed party girl, Jessie Kay Dillon is determined to walk the straight and narrow. But her love-hate sizzle with West is just too irresistible. They can’t be near each other without tearing off their clothes, but the last thing she needs is to be his next two-month dump. Will she become the one exception? Because as any former girl-gone-wild knows: rules are made to be broken.
Find Gena Showalter:
check the other tour dates for more chance
- Monday, Novemer 30th – Books and Things
- Wednesday, December 2nd – Romancing Rakes For the Love of Romance
- Friday, December 4th – Supernatural Snark
- Monday, December 7th – Bewitched Bookworms
- Wednesday, December 9th – Rather Be Reading Blog
- Friday, December 11th – Obsessed by Books
- Monday, December 14th – Rainy days and Pajamas
- Wednesday, December 16th – That Artsy Reader Girl
- Friday, December 18th – In the Hammock
- Monday, December 21st – Whatever You Can Still Betray
- Wednesday, December 23rd – Reading Reality
- Friday, December 25th – Little Miss Drama Queen
One grand prize winner will receive:
- 1 print copy of The Harder You Fall by Gena Showalter, White Wedding Christmas by Andrea Laurence, A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe by Vicki Lewis Thompson, Wrapped in Red by Nana Malone and Sherelle Green
- 1 eBook copy of A Copper Ridge Christmas by Maisey Yates and Under the Spotlight by Kate Willoughby
- 100,000 Harlequin MyRewards points
- 2 Harlequin Classics limited edition notebooks
- 1 Brenda Jackson Westmoreland limited edition notebook
Please enter via the Rafflecopter form.