Some of you might have realized that’s been some slow 3 weeks, right? Well, I was on my annual vacation trip and decided to also go a little offline to relax and recharge and .. READ!
Where I’ve been & What I Did
It’s been an amazing 3 weeks trip and I’ve seen quite a few places, we started in
- Munich (home) with my car to Prague
- Prague – London, where we’ve stayed a night and we had some amazing Fish & Chips!
- London via Miami to Orlando – there we stayed 2 days and went to the Universal Studios and more importantly in Hogwarts, Hogsmead and Diagon Alley!
- Orlando with a car to Bonita Springs – Here we meet up with my parents and did a trip in the Everglades which was awesome and also visited the World Championship in Sand Sculpting!
- Bonita Springs with a Car to Tampa and fly via Miami to St. Thomas (Virgin Islands). Here we spend a whole week on one of the most beautiful beaches and it’s been insanely relaxing and awesome, with lots of sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and reading!!
- St. Thomas via Puerto Rico to St. Kitts. Here we spend 5 days and some more sunbathing and reading!
And… sadly I have no pictures from St.Kitts but.. it’s also not been as amazing as St. Thomas and not has such beautiful beaches, but then again – I could get some time to relax and some more reading done!
Then our trip home was quite insane – but Hubs and me wanted to keep our Frequent Flyer Status with OneWorld so we added a few legs – and yes, it was quite the trip!
- St .Kitts via Nevis (5 minutes flight!! that was awesome) to St. Marteen (here we needed to spend the night) – then from St. Marteen via Miami to Tampa (here we spend another night and some outlet christmas shopping woot). Next Day we went from Tampa via Miami via New York via London (yes that is insane!) to Prague where we left our car and drop home to Munich!
What I’ve Read
and… then of course with all the sunbathing, relaxing and flying I also managed to read a lot which was quite amazing! Thankfully, all the books I picked for my vacation reading were absolutely amazing!
In total I read 9 Books, it’s been more on previous trips but that’s still pretty Ok I’d say!
So, how have you been guys? Did I miss anything? Did you miss me? Any plans for holiday reading? Have you been to the Universal Studs and loved the Harry Potter worlds as much as I did?