Oh you guys – I am so happy that finally tomorrow it’s time for OF NEPTUNE – the final book in one of my favorite series from one of my favorite authors ever! Finally Emma and Galen will get their happily ever after – at least I hope that there will be a happy ending.
But .. it sounds like there is another boy who also likes our Emma a little bit and.. I have him here on the Blog today! I must say that I’m falling a little bit for Reed now… Maybe maybe,. we do get a Spin off with Reed??? !?! Anna you hear?
Interview with Reed from Anna Banks
Reed, what’s so special about Emma? Why all the fuss over her?
Uh, have you seen Emma? She’s gorgeous. And she’s a smart ass, which happens to be my type exactly. Plus, I can tell she’s not happy. Not completely. And I think I have what it takes to fix that. Plus, I can show her so much more about herself that she doesn’t know. Neptune has perfected the art of being Half Breeds. She doesn’t have to be alone anymore.
What do you think about the fact that she and Galen planned to be mated?
Honestly, I think she limited her options. I think she made a hasty decision, and I intend to show her why. Galen is a nice guy—when he’s not giving me the death glare, or whatever. But he’s the only guy she’s allowed herself to be with. He’s not the only guy who can understand her. I don’t think anyone can understand her better than me. We just have so much in common.
You seem to have a fascination with the ocean dwellers. Why is that?
Everyone wants what they can’t have, right? Besides the ocean dwellers take their circumstances for granted. I’m going to change that very soon. I’m sick of living in secret.
Living in secret? From whom?
We still have to hide what we are from the humans, even though we do it right under their noses. They’re a freaking mess. But we also have to hide ourselves from the ocean dwellers. And we’ve been doing it for centuries. It’s time we all had a chat, I think. And I’m going to make sure that happens.
Were you surprised that Antonis sent Emma and Galen to Neptune?
Emma, no. But to send Galen? What was Antonis thinking, sending a Triton Royal? What did he think was going to happen? To me, he was just asking for trouble. And trouble is what he got.
Of Neptune by Anna Banks Published by Macmillan on 2014-05-13
Genres: Fantasy & Magic, Love & Romance, Science Fiction, Young Adult
Emma, who is half human and half Syrena, and her Syrena love Galen, need time together. Alone.
Away from the kingdoms of Poseidon and Triton. Emma’s grandfather, the Poseidon king, suggests the two visit a small town called Neptune.
Neptune is home to both Syrena and Half Breeds alike. But Emma and Galen didn’t sign up to be peacemakers between the ocean and land-dwelling, freshwater Syrena. They didn’t bargain for meeting a charming Half Breed named Reed, who can barely disguise his feelings for Emma.And they especially didn’t expect to find themselves in the middle of a power struggle that threatens not only their love, but their ocean kingdoms.
In this stunning conclusion to her bestselling Syrena Legacy, Anna Banks thrills fans with more action and romance than ever.
- Sunday, May 4 Into the Hall of Books
- Monday, May 5 YA Sisterhood
- Tuesday, May 6 Bewitched Bookworms
- Wednesday, May 7 Mermaid Vision
- Thursday, May 8 My Guilty Obsession
- Friday, May 9 Icey Books
- Saturday, May 10 Two Chicks on Books
- Sunday, May 11 A Page of Heaven
- Monday, May 12 YA Bibliophile and Bewitched Bookworms
- Tuesday, May 13 MacTeenBooks
More info and Links
- Learn more about Of Poseidon.
- Learn more about Of Triton.
- Learn more about Girls Day Out.
- Join in on social media with #OfNeptune.
- Add Of Neptune to your to-read list on Goodreads.
- See Anna Banks on the Spring 2014 Fierce Reads tour!
- Visit Anna’s website, like her on Facebook, and follow her on Twitter.
Find Anna Banks
Anna is amazing and .. you must follow her on Twitter, she’s hilarious and so full of snark that I sometimes burst out laughing!!!
Other Links at Bewitched Bookworms
- Of Poseidon Review of awesome
- Character Interview with Galen and Toraf (seriously… read this!! lol)
- Degrees of Wrong by Anna Scarlett
- Of Triton – Review
- Of Triton Blog Tour and 10 Secrets about Galen (*swoon*)
Thanks to Macmillan – I have a set of all three books for you to win! Just enter via the Rafflecopter below!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017