I am a huge fan of Jus Accardo ever since I read her first book Touch. So when I heard about her adventures into New Adult, I was all hooked and excited to follow.
So, I’m super pleased and happy to welcome Jus Accardo on her Blog Tour for new newest Release “RUINED” today and I wanted to thank Rachel & Jamie from Rockstars Book Tours for including me!
Ruined by Jus Accardo
Hell is looking for a way to break loose…
Jax lost the genetic lottery. Descended from Cain, the world’s first murderer, he’s plagued by a curse that demands violence in exchange for his happiness. He left everything behind, including the girl he loved, but thriving on the pain of others is lonely… And it’s killing him.
After a series of heartbreaking losses, Samantha put rubber to pavement and headed for college as fast as her clunker could carry her. But she can’t outrun her problems. When an attack at school drives her back home, she’s thrown into the path of a past—and a guy—she’s been trying to forget.
Sam strains Jax’s control over his darkness, but running isn’t an option this time. Someone—or, something—followed her home from school: a ruthless monster with a twisted plan centuries in the making. Forced together to survive, and fighting an attraction that could destroy them both, Jax and Sam must stop a killer bent on revenge.
10 things you might want (or not) to know about Jax Flynn…
Jax Flynn is a complicated guy. Living with a demon attached to his soul—one that feeds off violence and rage—he tends to be on the moody side. He’s not what you’d call a people person, so getting to know him? A little bit of a trick. Here are a few facts you may (or may not) have wanted to know.
1. Jax hates the color red.
Why? Because even at an early age, his life was violent.
2. He can recite the entire Blues Brothers movie.
He’s a diehard Belushi fan. He inherited the love from his uncle Rick.
3. Though Jax mainly uses his right hand, he’s really ambidextrous.
He found this out by accident when he was thirteen after slamming his right fist into a tree trunk in a fit of rage. Four fingers broke, and he found he could use his other hand with ease.
4. His favorite band is (ironically) called Bloodsimple
Angry music settles the demon.
5. Jax loves Quentin Tarantino movies. His favorite is Reservoir Dogs.
Tarantino. Violence. Nuff said.
6. He hates coffee, but now drinks it out of habit.
Jax always hated the taste of coffee, but Sam loved it. When he left home, he took to drinking it, a small way to stay connected to her, and now continues out of habit.
7. Jax resents his parents.
Jax feels that, knowing about the curse, and the possibility of condemning one of their children to a horrible life, his parents should have never had kids.
8. His favorite animal is the lion.
He saw one at the zoo as a child and felt a connection to the creature. It, like him, was trapped. Held captive by a situation.
9. He hates the violence the demon needs to survive, but not really.
Part of the reason Jax despises himself so much is because a small part of him likes the way the demon makes him feel after it feeds.
10. He resents Chase.
Jax loves his brother, but there’s a part deep inside that resents his twin for being born without the demon. He finds it unfair that while Chase gets to live in the light, he has to hide in the darkness. Alone and separated from everyone that he cares about.
Holy shit Guys!! I LOVE this post solo freaking much! And … iif that doesn’t make you want to meet Jax I don’t know what.
About Jus Accardo
JUS ACCARDO spent her childhood reading and learning to cook. Determined to follow in her grandfather’s footsteps as a chef, she applied and was accepted to the Culinary Institute of America. At the last minute, she realized her path lay with fiction, not food, and passed on the spot to pursue writing. Jus is the bestselling author the popular Denazen series from Entangled publishing and is currently working on the first book in a new adult series due out summer 2013. A native New Yorker, she lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, three dogs, and sometimes guard bear, Oswald.
- 1/6/2014- Fictitious Delicious– Interview
- 1/6/2014- Curling Up With a Good Book – Review
- 1/7/2014- Mostly YA Book Obsessed– Review
- 1/7/2014- Bewitched Bookworms– Guest Post
- 1/8/2014- Sweet Southern Home– Review
- 1/8/2014- Shortie Says– Review
- 1/9/2014- Step Into Fiction– Review
- 1/9/2014- The Cover Contessa– Interview
- 1/10/2014- TSK TSK What to Read– Review
- 1/10/2014- Paranormal Book Club– Guest Post
- 1/13/2014- Consuming Worlds– Review
- 1/13/2014- Fantasy Book Addict– Interview
- 1/14/2014- Reading with ABC– Review
- 1/14/2014- A Bookish Escape– Guest Post
- 1/15/2014- Xpresso Reads– Guest Post
- 1/15/2014- The Demon Librarian– Review
- 1/16/2014- Chapter by Chapter – Review
- 1/16/2014- Doctor’s Notes– Interview
- 1/17/2014- The Book Hookup– Review
- 1/17/2014- Fade Into Fantasy– Interview
1 $25 Amazon Gift Card and a signed RUINED Poster US Only and 3 eBooks of RUINED International. Enteries via the Rafflecopter
And with that, all I want to know is how much you want to meet Jax now? I can tell you it’s a deliciously dark edgy tale where dark and light, good and evil blurs together.