Welcome to this year’s Spring Blog Carnival!
Angela from Reading Angel, Candace from Candace’s Book Blog, and Lori from Pure Imagination are throwing the third annual Spring Blog Carnival! Thank you so much, girls, for this amazing and exciting event!
Blogs all over the BookBlogysphere are hosting exciting Booths and Challenges! Be sure to stop all all the other stops and see what they are offering you to have some fun!
If you stopped here on your way through the Carnival – be warned, it will get a little darker here…
You sure you wanna stay?
Well, enter at your own risk….
Then we welcome you here at the Bookworms to …
… and imagine you are stepping into a parlor full of ink, tattoo and piercing art and .. Baby! It hurts so good!
Don’t we all love our Bad Boys? Those boys that have amazing tattoos and a lip piercing or two? Those boys that melt our hearts because they are moody, brooding and sexy as hell? Yes, we all love these …
Now, come to our Challenge!
Get your own Bad Boy Ink and a Piercing! Yes, we dare you!
So what do you have to do now?
- Get a Random Number from the Random Generator for the Tattoo – write it down
- Get a Random Number from the Random Generator for the Piercing – write it down
- Go to our Pinterest “House of Pain” boards: one for the Tattoos and one for the Piercings and search for your number!
- Go to the comments and tell us which tattoo and piercing you got, and tell us which book comes to your mind when you saw the Tattoo, or which book boy this tattoo or piercing reminds you of!
Get Your Tattoo:
Now, get your Piercing
And now go to our Pinterest Board and see what you are going to get!
Don’t worry, we have the best Tattoo Artists and Piercers in our House of Pain! And they’re going to take GOOD care of you! *wink*
And now… here are the Books you can win:
Young Adult – Bad Boy Section
New Adult Bad Boy Section
We will have 3 winners (’cause we are three Bookworms…) and each winner can choose one book from our list and can even choose, if you prefer, Hardcover, eBook, or Audiobook!
So, we’re excited to see what you get!
Danny’s favorite Tattoo is Number 3 and Danny’s favorite Piercing is Number 10!
Heather’s favorite Tattoo is Number 17 and favorite Piercing is Number 6.
Pushy’s favorite Tattoo is Number 9 and favorite Piercing is Number 4.
Let’s get marked up, girls!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- Friday’s Five Reasons Why Reading YA Rocks! … even as an Adult! - March 27, 2015
- Pre-Squee about… Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen- The Malediction Trilogy - March 25, 2015
- Unique and Character Driven! My Best Everything by Sarah Tomp - March 24, 2015