Mark your calendars!
We are excited to announce an awesome event coming in July and August:
The Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry Read-Along
For 6 weeks, we will discuss the amazing emotional roller coaster that is Pushing the Limits. We will tear up with Echo, swoon over Noah and thoroughly enjoy this unbelievably fantastic book! Every week will have awesometastic giveaways sponsored by HarlequinTEEN and we have an epic, unique and absolutely adorable Grand Prize sponsored by Bewitched Bookworms and Katie McGarry herself!
Ready for some fun?!
Then grab your copy of Pushing the Limits and buckle up! It’s one hell of a ride!!
Pages are from the ARC since there are no Chapter Numbers. (Note: We will match the page numbers to the finished copy once we have one!)
- July 24 – Intro Post for the Read-A-Long – Linky for Participation!
- July 31 – Bewitched Bookworms Pages 7-84 ends with a Noah Chapter
- Aug 7th – The Page Turners Pages 85 – 162 – ends with a Noah Chapter
- Aug 14th – Candace Book Blog Pages 163 – 239 – ends with a Noah Chapter
- Aug 21th – Dazzling Reads Pages 240 – 316 – ends with a Echo chapter
- Aug 28th – The Book Swarm Pages 317 – 392
Special Event: Evening of August 28th – Live Twitter Chat with Author Katie McGarry!!!!
Pushing The Limits was a phenomenal debut! It was raw intensive, emotional, heartbreakingly sad and beautiful at the same time. It was touching, emotionally raw and it left me wishing those two will finally find peace. Katie McGarry wrote a masterpiece and I look forward seeing a star rise.
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- Author of the Month October – Interview with Darynda Jones News & Insights - October 11, 2013
- Waiting on Wednesday – The Sound by Sarah Alderson - October 9, 2013
- Deep, raw and sometimes uncomfortable – Sex & Violence by Carrie Mesrobian - October 8, 2013