This week the Hop is coming later… (for the time being I answer last week’s question LOL)
Who is the Author you are dying to meet?
Oh I most definitely have an answer to that!!! I am dying to meet Karen Marie Moning! The Queen of awesomness, the very woman that gave me (uhm…us…) Barrons and Mac and … the whole Fever series!! I am dying to just meet her once and tell her how fantastic she is…
This week’s question is from Rhiannon Paille
Upps, hard to say… It totally depends on my mood. So at the moment I love and adore all things paranormal YA – Vampires, Were’s, Faeries, Angels – you know, the classics in YA paranormal fiction.
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- I reviewed “Angel Burn” by the most wonderful L.A. Weatherly! I absolutely adored this book!
- Heather reviewed The Raven’s kiss and really liked it!!
- New meme at the Bookworms!! This is the second week of “Book Birthday Shout Out”, this week with Hourglass and Myra McEntire.
- Heather did a “Indie Spyglass” feature with an awesome character Interview, you can win a copy too!!
- Danny shared her “Waiting on Wednesday” with Bad Taste in Boys.
- The Hypnotist is on Blog Tour and you can win a copy!
- Kristen interviewed Laura Weiss (Ordinary Beauty) and you can win a singed copy!
- Pushy attended the “This is Teen” event at Anderson’s in Illinois! Read her amazing report 🙂
And don’t forget!!
If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!