running a Follow Friday meme that we love.
This week’s question is Romance Around the Corner:
Do you have anyone that you can discuss books with IRL? Tell us about him/her.?
Hm honestly not so many, mainly because most of the people around me read different genres. Like my mom, she reads mostly historical fiction and mystery & suspense books. But once in a while I make some friends around me to read some books I’m super excited about. Specially, I begged the librarian at my institute to read the Fever series and we had lot’s of fun while she was reading it. My closer friends are not reading so much which is why I especially love being here. But I do have a close friend with whom I talk all the time about books: It’s Pushy. We skype every other day and we also love to talk about the books we’re reading. I’m forever grateful to found her!
- This week’s In My Mailbox was by me. I got some awesomeness!
- Pushy got the chance interview Nathan from Opposite of Amber. They both behaved themselves and still had a great chat!
- On Monday I reviewed “Infinity”by Sherrilyn Kenyon which I truly loved!!
- I reviewed the second book in the Shifter series from Rachel Vincent “Rouge” which I really loved!
- I reviewed together with cutie “The Goddess Test” and we had a very good discussion running, you may check and step in!
- Pushy reviewed the Uncoupling by Meg Wolitzer, also she’s giving away a copy!
- Then we also introduced our new layout and kicked off our Easter-Egg-Egg-stravaganza contest that runs for 12 days! Check all the information in the intro post and go hunt for books and eggs! You can find every days posts on the sidebar! We would be thrilled if you join the fun with us!
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!