Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question is:
Not going up this week, we’ll try again next week.
This week’s question is from Lesley of My Keeper Shelf:
I’m hanging my head as I write this but, Yes, I TOTALLY DO!! I just can’t help myself. I love the pretty! I love the shiny!!! I love the, “OMFG did you see this beautiful bit of book crack!?!?!?!” What about you, dear reader? Are you a cover girl? A synopsis guy? Totally impartial? Let us know!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Heather and Scott Nicholson want to know what your liquid fear is?
- Heather reviewed Attachments by Rainbow Rowell about what happens when the long arm of your company’s cyberpolice falls in love with you! And later on in the week, Rainbow stopped by to confess her love of nerds and, well, love!
- This week’s In My Mailbox was by Cutie. Come see what she got!
- Pushy got the chance interview Nathan from Opposite of Amber. They both behaved themselves and still had a great chat!
- The winner of March’s Whisper Stories in my Ear challenge was announce and the new page for the April reviews is up! Check out April’s awesome prizes!!
- Cutie gives us a two-fer with her reviews of If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman.
- Danny’s up to bat with this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday with an awesome new dystopian.
- Danny reviewed Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins, the fantastic second book in the Hex Hall series!
- Here is your chance to win a signed copy of Starcrossed !! Woott, check out the character interview with Helen and Lucas and enter to win!!
|click to enter, wooot!|
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!