Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question is from Ellie @ Musings of a Bookshop Girl.
If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?
Danny: 80$ right now? First I’d buy the new Black Dagger book since I think 14,99 for a Kindle is way too much but I want to read it nevertheless. Then I’d buy the whole “Werecats” series from Rachel Vincent. I just started and love them already!!!
This week’s question is from Ashley of Bookaholic Does Blogging
Just like Ashley said (love it) “Ashley the girl…” who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?
Pushy: I love this question!!! So, hi! I’m Heather (no, not the same as Heather who blogs here, there’s just two of us so I continue to blog as Pushy) the girl. I’m a thirty-five year old mother of 3 (almost 5 yo twin son and daughter and a 2 yo daughter), wife of the most understanding (and possibly long suffering) man in the world who not only supports my blogging but encourages it. God bless that man! I like blogging and reading (obv!) and I love to travel, although I haven’t had much of a chance since the young ‘uns came along. My favorite place in the whole wide world has got to be Venice. I went there with the DH on our honeymoon and I’d move there today if I could. How can you beat a city where the bus is a boat?!?!?!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Pushy and Heather reviewed the hilarious parody, Mid-Afternoon by J.L. Bryan. If you take your vampires (or your werewolves or your teen witches or ….) seriously, prepare to be skewered!
- Heather went crazy at Barnes and Nobel in this week’s In My Mailbox. Check out her awesome haul!
- Danny and Heather reviewed the latest in the Night Huntress series, This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost.
- Fred Venturini stopped by on his blog tour supporting The Samaritan, a book Heather ADORED! And we’re giving away a copy book so you can adore it too! Check it out.
- Pushy reviewed a FANTASTIC zombie apocalypse book, The Fall by Robert Duperre and there’s still time to enter to win your copy of not only The Fall but it’s sequel Dead of Winter! The artwork in these books, by Jesse David Young is not to be missed!
- Danny has a haunting cover to show in this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday.
- Danny reviewed Clarity by Kim Harrington and she gave it our highest rating, 5 plus! See why she loved it so much and then enter to win one of two copies for yourself!
- Cutie’s corner is BACK!! This time she teamed up with Danny to tackle one of the hardest tasks a review must overcome: a disappointing book. See how they handle it with grace.
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017