Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question:
“Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!”
We actually list out a synopsis of our week at the end of each Friday post, but I’ll mention that today’s post where Danny reviews Shadowfever is probably her favorite AND it includes a give-away!! So definitely check it out!
This week’s question is from Ruby’s Reads:
What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?
Danny is answering that one..
Well in the end I always preferred Vamps over Werewolves, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like a strong brute macho man. Vamps can be like that too. So yep I’d say Macho Man over Silent brooding, I love a possessive true Alpha man!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Danny reviewed Rival a great debut novel by Sarah Bennet Wealer.
- Danny gave us a great quote from, what else? Shadowfever in this week’s Notable Quotables.
- Danny was waiting on an amazing sequel in this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday.
- And I asked for your help in finding the perfect starter Steampunk novel.
- Danny reviewed just today Shadowfever. We are giving away a Hardcover of Shadowfever and the Soundtrack so head over and read Danny’s Fan Girl Review.
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!