Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question is from Jessica at A Great Read:
“What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?”
If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven’t read Science Fiction before…any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?
I love Sci-Fi!!!!!!! It was one of my first great book loves (along with Fantasy) because my mother would read it to me. I loved Isaac Asimov’s Foundation series, although it’s been so long since I read it that I seriously need to go back and re-discover it. I also adored Ender’s Game, which is one of the books Aaron references in his response over at Parajunkee. I also like when sci-fi finds it’s way into other genres, particularly horror. What about you?
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Danny let me interview her for her review of Shadowfever and she’s doing an AWESOME GIVE-AWAY as part of it!
- Danny reviewed Cryer’s Cross by Lisa McMann which was creepy and wonderful.
- Heather took a trip to Barnes and Nobel’s for this week’s IMM.
- Danny reviewed Glimmerglass and Shadowspell by Jenna Black.
- I got a little mushy and shared my favorite love poem for this week’s Notable Quotables.
- Danny fell in love with Shadows and Secrets, the sequel to 13 to Life by Shannon Delany.
- Cutie called on our readers for help with an increasingly common problem: to buy an e-Reader? And if so, which one. I’m proud to report you guys definitely came through for her in the comments because YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
- Danny is waiting for the latest installment of the Night Huntress novels in this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday.
- I revealed just what my starter Steampunk read is going to be. And the lovely Darkfallen has agreed to take the journey into a new genre with me!
- And Danny reviewed a very different take on YA Paranormal Romance: Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton.
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!