Oooohhhh, YES!!! The week’s almost over and it’s time for a whole love of Blog Love and Networking!
Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. This week’s question is from Aliyah from Des Absurités who asks:
What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?
Oh for me this is SO easy….it’s the third book in the Caster Chronicles! I don’t even know the name of it yet, but having just finished re-reading the second book, Beautiful Darkness, along with all of you, I’m totally geared up for number 3 and more Ethan, Lena, Macon, Ridley and Link!
Thank you, Jen and Aliyah for the great question!
stopping by with the following question:
What is/was your favorite subject in school?
Oh boy! Into the way back machine for this one!! I’ve always loved school. In fact Fall is my favorite season because, among other reasons (crisp air, changing colors of the leaves, yadda, yadda, yadda), for me it symbolizes the beginning of the new school year and all it’s possibilities. But I haven’t been in school for sometime.
Anyway, my favorite subject has always been languages and my absolute favorite one is Latin. I had the best Latin teacher in high school, a great man who opened up the world of the Classics for me. That’s me. What about you?
So please stop by both Parajunky’s and Marie’s sites and see who else is out and about doing the book blog networking thing!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Uhyesplease and Greta riffed on an awesome book These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf.
- Winners, winners, winners!!! Three contests concluded this week and Heather announced the winner of the Allison Brennan giveaway, Danny announced the winner of the Angelfire giveaway and I announced the winners of our Beautiful Darkness Book Discussion giveaway!!
- Danny took a moment to squee about the impending release of The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (FYI – it came out on Tuesday! SQUEE!!)
- Cutie shares her amazing haul of books bought, borrowed and bestowed in this week’s IMM.
- Heather shared an awesome passage from Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty in this week’s Notable Quotables.
- Danny reviewed Haven by Kristi Cook – spoiler alert: SHE LOVED IT!!
- I got to drool over my much anticipated sequel to Secret Society: The Trust in this weeks “Waiting on” Wednesday.
- Heather announced a new feature that will be airing periodically: Indie Spyglass. Stop by her post and add your two cents about your favorite Indie author.
- Cutie was back in another installment of Cutie’s Corner with her most anticipated books.
And don’t forget!! If you like audiobooks: hop on over to our Audiobook Challenge for 2011! It’s going to be great fun and a great way to enjoy books even when you can’t have one in your hands. Check it out!!