Man! It is so freaking cold out there!!! So, let’s warm up with a whole love of Blog Love and Networking!
Each week there is a new question to answer, which is fun and also helps to get to know each other better. Unfortunately this week, there’s no hop as Jen had to leave town for a funeral and wasn’t able to set it up before she left. Jen, our thoughts are with you! *hugs*
who is a fellow Chicagoan YA Book Blogger
stopping by with the following question:
Who do you cheer for?
Ok, so this is going to sound lame, but really…I cheer for everyone. I’m not what you would call a sports fan, much to the constant dismay of my BFF who is a TOTAL SPORTS NUT!! She could seriously do her own show on a sports channel. I like the Cubs, am thrilled the Bears are in the playoffs but if Green Bay wins, I’ll root for them too. I just like to see a fun game, I don’t particularly care who wins.
I’m much the same in books. I love a good hero/heroine and root for them, but I’m also pulling for the side characters too. You never know when they’ll become the hero/heroine of their own story. And I LOVE a good villian (mmmmm Spike mmmmmm *drools*). So that’s me. I just love everyone!
So please stop by both Parajunky’s and Logan’s sites and see who else is out and about doing the book blog networking thing!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Danny told us all how much she LOVED Angelfire and is giving away a copy of the ARC!
- Danny also reviewed Infinite Days which she listened to and ADORED!
- We recapped Week 11 in the the Beautiful Darkness Book Discussion!!
- Cutie gave us a great little quote from Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour in this week’s Notable Quotables.
- Heather was blown away by a hidden surprise on her kindle…a pre-ordered and forgotten book: Across the Universe, which she found fascinating.
- One of our favorite authors, JL Bryan, kicked off his epic blog tour promoting his new book, The Haunted E-Book. He’ll be stopping here in a few weeks on that tour and we just wanted to give him a shout out and a crown!
- I also whined about not being the center of the publishing world (what do you MEAN books are published outside of the USA?!?!?!) in this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday.
- Still time to jump into the FINAL Beautiful Darkness Book Discussion. Week 12 by is up and people left already awesome comments on that one! Please join our discussion by answering this weeks question. And… as a cheery on top you are entered in a giveaway!!