TGIF!!! Which of course means that it’s time for the BlogHop and the Follow Friday and a review of we did this week!
She is so wonderful for hosting this event every week! Thanks so much Jen for all your work!!! This week Elizabeth from Silver’s Reviews asks:
do you write them as you are reading
or wait until you have read the entire book?
So this is basically an impossible question to answer. No matter how many times I fall in love with a cover, a new one pops up to make me act like the fickle girl I am and abandon my previous sworn love. So…instead let me tell you what cover has me going insane today….Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan:
nom, nom, nom, nom
Isn’t it so gorgeous?!?!?!
I can’t FREAKING wait for this book to come out.
Is it March yet?
We love networking so much! So please stop by both Parajunky’s and Tina’s sitesand see who else is out and about doing the book blog networking thing!
Finally, we’d love to take the opportunity to welcome all the new faces and the old ones too! *waves* Glad you are here and we hope you like it here at the Bewitched Bookworms.
- Danny reviewed Paranormalcy by Kristen White and she adored how fresh, sparkly and pink it is! Check out her review of it here.
- We got a peek into Cutie’s bookshelf with this week’s In My Mailbox meme.
- Heather reviewed Speed Dating with the Dead by Scott Nicholson which she thoroughly enjoyed! He’s a paranormal/suspense author that just blew Heather away.
- I had a nice little rant about censorship, just in time for Banned Books Week.
- Danny is waiting, not so patiently, for Torment by Lauren Kate in this week’s “Waiting on” Wednesday post.
- Cutie’s Corner is back and she needs YOUR help picking which of five books on her TBR pile should be next in her queue. Leave a comment with your vote and help the girl out!
Now go and get lost….in a book!