Ok, this is seriously way tooo long title for a single post. But I wanted to make sure you got the whole importance and the whole amount of crazy information you are about to gain here in this single post.
*looks up to the post title* Ok first we have the BlogHop. Oh I love Jen for starting this wonderment and thanks to her my Google Reader is going crazy! Could someone pay me for reading all the blogs? I could get rich… Volunteers ?
Uhm anyhoodle! Here is this weeks question:
Do you listen to music when you read?
If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?
This is an awesome question and I can’t answer it with a simple Yes or No. I would say normally not, normally I focus on the book and music would just distract me. However, when I reread books ( and those are normally the ones I adore so much that they are worth rereading) I listen to appropriate music. Like, when I rearead Twilight I listen to the movie soundtrack and I especially love the Score, with just the instrumental music .. *sigh* When rereading Faefever (yes I do that a lot … because those books are incredible!) I listen to the Book Soundtrack BloodRush. This Soundtrack is awesomeness. It captures the emotions I have when reading the book so perfectly it just enhances the feelings I have when I read the books.
So, next on list is the FollowFriday from Parajunkee. Same idea, same concept but different people and that means!! YEaaahhh even more awesome new people to meet! (I see my Google Reader exploding if we keep up with this!)
Hm, the post title says is time for the Weekly Roundup! Well, ok, who am I to refuse? Plus, it makes it easier for our new readers ( and the old ones ) to see what he we did with our spare time this week. We read books (tons of them!!) and then we review said books here, Oh and once in a while we love to giveaway stuff! This week we had two guests that blogged together with pushy!!!
- Our first guest this week is RaShell from Apples of my Eyes. Let me just say she’s awesome! She’s incredibly and frighingly creative and sometimes when she’s so facinated by a book she illustrates something from the book! Pushy and RaShell read and reviewed Incarceron by Catherine Fisher. Annndddddd, we are having a giveaway!! RaShell is giving away her awesome Incaercon Illustration. Seriously this is an unique prize and I hate that I can’t enter ( why is that so? just asking.. *frowns*) You still have time to enter….
- This week we had a Mystery Book Exchange by Pushy and our lovely friend Susie from Apples N Feathers. They read and reviewed Geek Love and The Thirteenth Tale. You might now ask: “What the Heck is a Mystery Book Exchange?”. And I answer: “Oh it’s nice you ask! Go here and read everything about it!! And if you likey you can challange every one of us too….”.
- Do you love Hush Hush? Like a lot? (We do….) Then why not discuss with us at cutie’s blog? This week we discuss Chapters 7-9, which are amazing!! We have lot’s of fun together and if you are a fan of Patch (*swoon*) and Hush Hush and have a look and join the fun!
I think there is one topic left: The Bloggy Love! We decided to feature every week one of our beloved Blogs here. This week we choose a Book Blog from a very good friend of us: I adore Books and Films. The best thing is, she’s not only blogging about books but also about movies aaaaannnnddd she’s blogging with her daughter! How sweetness is this?? So please take some time and visit our friend Suzie and her daughter Noe on their blog.
SideNote: I totally envy their living place… like so soooo much !
Happy Friday, Happy Weekend!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Danny (see all)
- INTENSITY by Sherrilyn Kenyon – Excerpt & Giveaway - September 8, 2017
- Locked in Temptation – Q&A withBrenda Jackson & Giveaway - August 4, 2017
- Locked in Temptation by Brenda Jackson – Exclusive Excerpt & Giveaway - July 26, 2017